Thursday, December 9, 2010

Balance Students Needed!

Hello Wizards of the Spiral,

So, we tried filming the meeting scence with the Balance wizards. I must give a big thanks to Missy, Fallon DeathSlinger, and Cassandra DragonHeart, who were really funny by the way :D. We didn't have enough time to finis filming though, and Cassandra LifeCaster who was filming said that the Balance Home was too bright, so we are going to try and film it later on today in her Life home.

If you are interested in coming to this event, please, go over to our new our new tab titled "Enlist Here" and shoot me over an email with the requirements. For this scene, you do NOT need a mic. All you need to do is, when I say, "CHEER!" on my Balance wizard, Patrick FrostHorn, you press the Cheer emote. We will do this twice.

By the way, an awesome dude named Christo SkyWalker emailed me with bunch of really good questions, so I am going to copy and paste my reply in hopes that it will enlighten some! Look out for that later! Stay Strong,

Luke GoldHorn, Order of the Yard

No comments:

Post a Comment